1 Shouts - 8,881 Scrobbles
Clarence Smith, better known as Pinetop Smith or Pine Top Smith (11 June 1904 - 15 March 1929) was an influential American boogie-woogie style jazz pianist. Smith was born in Troy, Alabama and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. He worked for some time as an entertainer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, then toured on the T. O. B. A. Vaudeville circuit. For a time he worked as accompanist for blues singer Ma Rainey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pine Top's Boogie Woogie - (3:21) - 131 plays
- Pinetop's boogie woogie - (3:21) - 137 plays
- Jump Steady Blues - (3:19) - 45 plays
- Pinetop's Blues - (2:46) - 17 plays
- Pine Top?s Boogie Woogie - (3:11) - 15 plays
- I'm Sober Now - (3:07) - 13 plays
- Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out - (2:47) - 13 plays
- Stack O'Lee Blues - (2:56) - 6 plays
- nobody knows you when you're down & out - (2:47) - 4 plays
- Pinetops's Boogie Woogie - (3:24) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online