1 Shouts - 7,597 Scrobbles
Clarence Smith, better known as Pinetop Smith or Pine Top Smith (11 June 1904 - 15 March 1929) was an influential American boogie-woogie style jazz pianist. Smith was born in Troy, Alabama and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. He worked for some time as an entertainer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, then toured on the T. O. B. A. Vaudeville circuit. For a time he worked as accompanist for blues singer Ma Rainey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pinetop's boogie woogie - (3:21) - 194 plays
- Jump Steady Blues - (3:19) - 77 plays
- Pine Top's Boogie Woogie - (3:17) - 106 plays
- Pinetops Boogie Woogie - (2:46) - 20 plays
- Pine Top?s Boogie Woogie - (3:11) - 10 plays
- Boogie Woogie - (3:17) - 6 plays
- Pinetop's Blues - (2:46) - 8 plays
- Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out - (2:47) - 8 plays
- Pinetop Boogie Woogie - (3:24) - 4 plays
- Pinetops Blues - (3:07) - 2 plays