Pinch & Shackleton
51 Shouts - 142,501 Scrobbles
The two dubstep pioneers at the top of their game. The deadly concision, the rhythmic punch and dramatic timing, the spry, side-to-side detailing of a cavernous stage, the crisp-biscuit vocal sampling and Middle Eastern percussion — together, their sound signatures are not so much totalled as squared. Truly an album, the music is multi-levelled — dark as anything at times, but engrossingly varied and emotionally shaded, always on the move.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rooms Within a Room - (2:44) - 1,016 plays
- Cracks in the Pleasuredome - (6:29) - 695 plays
- Jellybones - (5:22) - 642 plays
- Selfish Greedy Life - (5:28) - 490 plays
- Burning Blood - (7:11) - 495 plays
- Torn and Submerged - (1:20) - 491 plays
- Levitation - (6:44) - 458 plays
- Boracay Drift - (1:07) - 333 plays
- Monks on the Rum - (1:36) - 249 plays
- Torn & Submerged - (6:30) - 145 plays