0 Shouts - 7,304 Scrobbles
Pilita Garrido Corrales (born August 22, 1939 in Cebu City, Philippines) is a Filipina singer. Pilita Garrido Corrales was born in Cebu City, Cebu in 1939. After finishing her studies at Colegio de la Inmaculada Concepcion in Cebu, she went to Spain to enroll in a finishing school in music. In 1958, Corrales began her recording career after arriving in Australia for a brief period. She left her legacy by becoming the first woman to make the Australian pop charts with a local recording called 'Come Closer to Me'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ang Pipit - (2:47) - 18 plays
- Saan ka man naroroon - (2:35) - 6 plays
- Dahil sa iyo - (3:34) - 5 plays
- Paano - (3:06) - 5 plays
- Mano po Ninong - (2:36) - 6 plays
- Araw ng Pasko - (2:47) - 5 plays
- Matud Nila - (3:45) - 4 plays
- Hinahanap kita - (2:58) - 5 plays
- Kapantay ay langit - (2:53) - 2 plays
- Salakot - (2:53) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online