18 Shouts - 123,009 Scrobbles
Pigbag were a post-punk band formed in Cheltenham, England. They were an adventurous band of music makers, fusing funk, jazz, dance music, and anything else they could get their hands on. The line up originally consisted of Chris Hamlyn on clarinet and percussion, Roger Freeman on percussion and trombone, James Johnstone on sax and guitar, and Chris Lee on trumpet. A few months later the group recruited Chip Carpenter, a drummer, and Mark Smith, a bassist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Papa's Got a Brand New Pigbag - (3:39) - 908 plays
- Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag (12" verison) - (6:06) - 591 plays
- Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag (7" version) - (3:35) - 325 plays
- Sunny Day (7" version) - (2:56) - 334 plays
- Getting Up - (3:19) - 182 plays
- Sunny Day - (7:02) - 172 plays
- Papa's Got a Brand New Pig Bag - (3:38) - 161 plays
- Brazil Nuts - (4:32) - 87 plays
- Big Bag - (4:51) - 88 plays
- Dozo Don - (3:54) - 82 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online