0 Shouts - 825,921 Scrobbles
Pierre Lapointe is a French-Canadian singer who was born in Lac St.-Jean and grew up in Gatineau, Quebec. Before doing music, he studied in arts, then in theater at the Cégep (college) de Saint-Hyacinthe. He finished his studies in arts in Outaouais, Quebec, and participated in the new contest "Tout nouveau, Tout show" for new musical talents, where he won the composer/singer/songwriter prize. He established himself in Montreal and started studying arts at the Université du Québec à Montréal.Read More...
In September 2001, Pierre Lapointe participated in the Festival international de la chanson de Granby, where he won three prizes. Lapointe created and presented his own show "Petites chansons laides" in Montreal and Quebec City, and in France -- which were his first songs start to play on radio stations. Critics have been very positive about him and his career.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deux par deux rassemblés - 36,137 plays
- L'équipage - 19,020 plays
- Le lion imberbe - 26,314 plays
- Dans la forêt des mal-aimés - 26,665 plays
- Au pays des fleurs de la transe - 21,365 plays
- Tous les visages - 24,153 plays
- Qu'en est-il de la chance ? - 23,550 plays
- 25-1-14-14 - 21,140 plays
- De glace - 21,876 plays
- Au nom des cieux galvanisés - 23,423 plays