61 Shouts - 402,333 Scrobbles
Pierre Boulez (born March 26, 1925) is a composer and conductor of contemporary and classical music. Boulez is also an articulate, perceptive and sweeping writer on music. Some articles —notably the notorious «Schoenberg is Dead» (1951)— were deliberately provocative and veered towards polemic. Others dealt with questions of technique and aesthetics in a deeply reflective if sometimes elliptical manner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sonatine - (14:02) - 398 plays
- Boléro - 235 plays
- Piano Sonata No.2: 4. Vif - (10:09) - 95 plays
- Ma Mère L'oye (Complete Ballet): Prélude - (3:37) - 98 plays
- Le Marteau sans maître: Avant "l'artisanat furieux" - (1:54) - 72 plays
- Le Marteau Sans Maître: Commentaire i de "Bourreaux de Solitude" - (4:32) - 60 plays
- Le Sacre du Printemps (The Rite of Spring): Introduction - 1947 version - (3:36) - 126 plays
- Le Marteau sans maître: "L'artisanat furieux" - (2:39) - 48 plays
- Notations: 1. Fantasque - Modéré - (0:59) - 71 plays
- Passacaglia For Orchestra, Op. 1 - (10:12) - 56 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online