Pianos Become the Teeth
1,109 Shouts - 2,924,499 Scrobbles
Pianos Become the Teeth are an American post-hardcore band from Baltimore, Maryland. They perform a style of music inspired by post-rock and early screamo acts. The group reissued their debut album Old Pride in 2010 through Topshelf Records. Pianos Become The Teeth formed in late 2006 in Baltimore, Maryland. Their first release, the Saltwater EP, was released in 2008 through Doomed by Dawn Records. In early 2009 Pianos Become The Teeth released a split EP with Ezra Joyce.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Repine - (5:07) - 75,065 plays
- April - (4:42) - 55,009 plays
- Late Lives - (3:48) - 50,526 plays
- Old Jaw - (4:42) - 45,400 plays
- Ripple Water Shine - (3:31) - 37,237 plays
- Traces - (2:42) - 34,377 plays
- Lesions - (3:46) - 34,199 plays
- The Queen - (3:45) - 34,482 plays
- Say Nothing - (7:04) - 35,353 plays
- I'll Be Damned - (4:49) - 21,237 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online