Pianos Become the Teeth
1,098 Shouts - 2,690,922 Scrobbles
Pianos Become the Teeth are an American post-hardcore band from Baltimore, Maryland. They perform a style of music inspired by post-rock and early screamo acts. The group reissued their debut album Old Pride in 2010 through Topshelf Records. Pianos Become The Teeth formed in late 2006 in Baltimore, Maryland. Their first release, the Saltwater EP, was released in 2008 through Doomed by Dawn Records. In early 2009 Pianos Become The Teeth released a split EP with Ezra Joyce.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Repine - (5:07) - 52,471 plays
- April - (4:42) - 32,777 plays
- Late Lives - (3:48) - 32,951 plays
- I'll Be Damned - (4:49) - 21,227 plays
- Old Jaw - (4:42) - 27,654 plays
- Ripple Water Shine - (3:31) - 20,874 plays
- Good Times - (5:20) - 16,421 plays
- Traces - (2:42) - 20,886 plays
- Lesions - (3:46) - 19,507 plays
- The Queen - (3:45) - 20,884 plays