320 Shouts - 2,929,946 Scrobbles
From its conception as a bedroom-studio hobby in Summer 1996, Piano Magic's trajectory has never been textbook - random at best. Originally, a self-confessed revolving door operation - musicians arriving, contributing and leaving as they pleased - they harvested a catalogue of varied singles, EPs and two albums by 1998.
This convey-belt membership also resulted in a plethora of sonic stylings, from smallbeat Kraftwerkian Meccano Pop on debut album, 'Popular Mechanics' (1997) to the breathless, ethereal, multi-layered melancholy of 'Low Birth Weight' (1998).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Never Loved This City - (4:09) - 1,497 plays
- Incurable - (5:01) - 1,148 plays
- Saint Marie - (5:41) - 1,059 plays
- I Came to Your Party Dressed As a Shadow - (4:52) - 865 plays
- Wintersport / Cross-country - (8:32) - 744 plays
- Theory of Ghosts - (4:01) - 939 plays
- I Am the Sub-Librarian - (4:24) - 973 plays
- Disaffected - (7:18) - 937 plays
- The Nightmare Goes On - (4:40) - 879 plays
- Crown Estate - (4:32) - 952 plays