319 Shouts - 2,919,377 Scrobbles
From its conception as a bedroom-studio hobby in Summer 1996, Piano Magic's trajectory has never been textbook - random at best. Originally, a self-confessed revolving door operation - musicians arriving, contributing and leaving as they pleased - they harvested a catalogue of varied singles, EPs and two albums by 1998.
This convey-belt membership also resulted in a plethora of sonic stylings, from smallbeat Kraftwerkian Meccano Pop on debut album, 'Popular Mechanics' (1997) to the breathless, ethereal, multi-layered melancholy of 'Low Birth Weight' (1998).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Never Loved This City - (4:09) - 1,577 plays
- Wintersport / Cross-country - (8:32) - 838 plays
- Saint Marie - (5:41) - 1,114 plays
- Incurable - (5:01) - 1,129 plays
- Disaffected - (7:18) - 977 plays
- Theory of Ghosts - (4:01) - 950 plays
- The Nightmare Goes On - (4:40) - 946 plays
- The Blue Hour - (5:42) - 926 plays
- I Am the Sub-Librarian - (4:24) - 981 plays
- I Came to Your Party Dressed As a Shadow - (4:52) - 835 plays