305 Shouts - 2,667,869 Scrobbles
From its conception as a bedroom-studio hobby in Summer 1996, Piano Magic's trajectory has never been textbook - random at best. Originally, a self-confessed revolving door operation - musicians arriving, contributing and leaving as they pleased - they harvested a catalogue of varied singles, EPs and two albums by 1998.
This convey-belt membership also resulted in a plethora of sonic stylings, from smallbeat Kraftwerkian Meccano Pop on debut album, 'Popular Mechanics' (1997) to the breathless, ethereal, multi-layered melancholy of 'Low Birth Weight' (1998).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Matin - (1:13) - 2,206 plays
- Judas - (5:17) - 2,197 plays
- Wintersport / Cross-country - (8:32) - 1,470 plays
- You Never Loved This City - (4:09) - 2,436 plays
- The Slightest Of Threads - (4:19) - 1,936 plays
- Sing Something - (4:09) - 1,943 plays
- The Nightmare Goes On - (4:40) - 1,595 plays
- Disaffected - (7:18) - 1,806 plays
- Life Has Not Finished With Me Yet - (3:31) - 1,753 plays
- Lost Antiphony - (3:55) - 1,748 plays