36 Shouts - 412,025 Scrobbles
The boy with the dot in his name and the dubby background, started to play records with his buddy Apparat in the early 90s far in the darkest reaches of the ruff'n'tuff Harz mountains, in former East Germany. This little country bumpkin practiced dilingently every night by candlelight at his aunt's farm. 1994, Phon.o cites the hay in the barn, the dirt in the fields and the sheep form calling him from beyond the hills as strong early influences of his deep and dirty style. In these times he got his first turntables and used every free hour to practise in his hidden secret cottage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nightshifts - (4:45) - 2,545 plays
- Fukushima - (4:42) - 3,025 plays
- Intervall - (2:10) - 1,661 plays
- Slavemode - (5:40) - 2,388 plays
- ABAW 723 - (4:25) - 2,117 plays
- Yudasi - (2:00) - 1,643 plays
- Die Maschinistin - (4:53) - 1,615 plays
- Defrost - (5:37) - 1,532 plays
- Twilight - (4:35) - 1,192 plays
- Mosquitoes - (5:13) - 1,266 plays