36 Shouts - 400,311 Scrobbles
The boy with the dot in his name and the dubby background, started to play records with his buddy Apparat in the early 90s far in the darkest reaches of the ruff'n'tuff Harz mountains, in former East Germany. This little country bumpkin practiced dilingently every night by candlelight at his aunt's farm. 1994, Phon.o cites the hay in the barn, the dirt in the fields and the sheep form calling him from beyond the hills as strong early influences of his deep and dirty style. In these times he got his first turntables and used every free hour to practise in his hidden secret cottage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nightshifts - (4:45) - 2,696 plays
- Fukushima - (4:42) - 3,082 plays
- Slavemode - (5:40) - 2,151 plays
- ABAW 723 - (4:25) - 2,162 plays
- Intervall - (2:10) - 1,608 plays
- Yudasi - (2:00) - 1,681 plays
- Die Maschinistin - (4:53) - 1,694 plays
- Twilight - (4:35) - 1,188 plays
- Mosquitoes - (5:13) - 1,291 plays
- 12th - (6:18) - 1,244 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online