36 Shouts - 389,626 Scrobbles
The boy with the dot in his name and the dubby background, started to play records with his buddy Apparat in the early 90s far in the darkest reaches of the ruff'n'tuff Harz mountains, in former East Germany. This little country bumpkin practiced dilingently every night by candlelight at his aunt's farm. 1994, Phon.o cites the hay in the barn, the dirt in the fields and the sheep form calling him from beyond the hills as strong early influences of his deep and dirty style. In these times he got his first turntables and used every free hour to practise in his hidden secret cottage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fukushima - (4:42) - 3,054 plays
- Nightshifts - (4:45) - 2,668 plays
- Slavemode - (5:40) - 2,206 plays
- Intervall - (2:10) - 1,600 plays
- ABAW 723 - (4:25) - 2,094 plays
- Yudasi - (2:00) - 1,623 plays
- Die Maschinistin - (4:53) - 1,644 plays
- Mosquitoes - (5:13) - 1,234 plays
- Twilight - (4:35) - 1,120 plays
- 12th - (6:18) - 1,123 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online