45 Shouts - 44,813 Scrobbles
Born Elijah Finister, Phlo Finister is a former fashion editor for Persona Magazine, model and stylist to a few of her friends including Kayne, Kelis and Legendary Damon. Phlo dropped her debut album, “Silver Hill”, released on independent Tisa Records, on April 20th, 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBaby , Baby, Baby , Baby
Baby i should be your call girl
You can come pick up at eight
I'll be standing on the conner
& if you got the money
- Killer on the Road - (4:40) - 119 plays
- Coca Cola Classic - (3:45) - 170 plays
- BANG BANG - (3:04) - 77 plays
- MOD GOD - (3:48) - 162 plays
- HITTA LICK - (5:10) - 98 plays
- LAST WINTER - (4:37) - 112 plays
- Riders on the Storm - (5:58) - 128 plays
- LEOPARD PRINT COAT (Produced By SpaceGhostPurrp Remixed By Nuri & Young Savage ) - (3:24) - 122 plays
- HOTEL MIAMI ( Produced By Benny Cassette) - (4:33) - 156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online