2 Shouts - 1,331 Scrobbles
Philpot sprouted from a flower shop in Dugger, Indiana (pop. 955), a town without a stoplight. In this blink-and-you'll-miss-it rural setting a couple of hours southwest of Indianapolis, Philpot front man Kentz Ward toils by day among the blossoms and, by night, is joined by his five band mates, who grow their, by turns, rocking, bluesy, and emotive music inside the musical laboratory of the shop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Nation's Son - (3:18) - 4 plays
- Drugstore Cowboy - (4:02) - 4 plays
- Etc. Etc. - (3:45) - 2 plays
- Fall - (3:04) - 2 plays
- Waiting In The Rain - (6:03) - 1 plays
- Same Old Story - (3:10) - 2 plays
- Girls Don't Know - (3:07) - 1 plays
- Sugar Thumb - (3:45) - 2 plays
- Trouble - (2:52) - 1 plays
- Got It In - (4:11) - 1 plays