7 Shouts - 54,675 Scrobbles
Phillip Walker (born February 11, 1937, Welsh, Louisiana) is a contemporary blues guitarist most noted for his 1959 hit single, "Hello My Darling", produced by J.R. Fulbright. Although Walker has continued playing since then, he has recorded fairly sparsely. Walker grew up on the Texas Gulf Coast, and by his mid-teens was playing guitar in Houston. He rubbed shoulders with Lonesome Sundown (whom he would work again in the 1970s) and Lonnie Brooks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lying Woman - (3:09) - 54 plays
- Port Arthur Blues - (4:34) - 63 plays
- Street Walkin' Woman - (4:23) - 99 plays
- Think - (3:35) - 32 plays
- The Train - (5:23) - 43 plays
- She's Gone - (6:59) - 24 plays
- If My Tears Must Fall - (3:51) - 27 plays
- Bad Luck Is Falling - (2:46) - 43 plays
- Lay You Down - (5:13) - 28 plays
- Wondering - (3:40) - 23 plays