7 Shouts - 47,266 Scrobbles
Phillip Walker (born February 11, 1937, Welsh, Louisiana) is a contemporary blues guitarist most noted for his 1959 hit single, "Hello My Darling", produced by J.R. Fulbright. Although Walker has continued playing since then, he has recorded fairly sparsely. Walker grew up on the Texas Gulf Coast, and by his mid-teens was playing guitar in Houston. He rubbed shoulders with Lonesome Sundown (whom he would work again in the 1970s) and Lonnie Brooks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Home New Orleans - (2:32) - 334 plays
- Honey Stew - (3:14) - 253 plays
- If You See My Baby - (2:55) - 249 plays
- Mean Mean Woman - (4:08) - 254 plays
- Lying Woman - (3:09) - 240 plays
- Bad Blood - (3:52) - 239 plays
- Happy Man Blues - (3:02) - 182 plays
- Don't Think 'Cause You're Pretty - (3:54) - 161 plays
- Blackjack - (3:43) - 131 plays
- Walking with Frankie - (4:53) - 109 plays