14 Shouts - 18,284 Scrobbles
Philip Sulidae is a sound artist residing in Sydney, Australia. Taking cues from the collected practices of field recording, electro acoustic, improvisation and accousmatic music, he uses an assortment of techniques to create intriguing and absorbing sound pieces. Notwithstanding the varying techniques and media, his work reflects common aesthetic and conceptual notions – the underlying subjectivity of perception, experience and reality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nighthill - (6:03) - 110 plays
- Lux - (6:55) - 117 plays
- Dead Horse Gap - (6:07) - 25 plays
- Falls - (8:26) - 17 plays
- Foot Candle - (2:35) - 23 plays
- Tharwa - (5:35) - 21 plays
- Judge And Clerk Islets - (8:30) - 11 plays
- Bishop And Clerk Islets - (12:27) - 12 plays
- Ash - (5:06) - 213 plays
- Candela - (7:12) - 268 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online