Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder
12 Shouts - 157,596 Scrobbles
Phil Oakey (frontman of English Synth Pop Band The Human League) and Italian record producer, songwriter and performer Giorgio Moroder collaborated together in 1984 to write the album Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder". The album is most notable for two songs in particular: Together in Electric Dreams, which was the title track for the movie Electric Dreams and a major hit and "Good-Bye Bad Times" which was a minor hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Together in Electric Dreams - (3:48) - 2,553 plays
- valerie - (3:20) - 103 plays
- good-bye bad times - (3:44) - 100 plays
- Be My Lover Now - (3:52) - 104 plays
- now - (4:28) - 59 plays
- in transit - (0:50) - 86 plays
- shake it up - (4:17) - 54 plays
- brand new love (take a chance) - (4:06) - 68 plays
- why must the show go on - (5:11) - 53 plays
- Together In Electric Dreams (Extended) - (6:26) - 31 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online