Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder
12 Shouts - 159,610 Scrobbles
Phil Oakey (frontman of English Synth Pop Band The Human League) and Italian record producer, songwriter and performer Giorgio Moroder collaborated together in 1984 to write the album Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder". The album is most notable for two songs in particular: Together in Electric Dreams, which was the title track for the movie Electric Dreams and a major hit and "Good-Bye Bad Times" which was a minor hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Together in Electric Dreams - (3:48) - 2,345 plays
- Be My Lover Now - (3:52) - 95 plays
- valerie - (3:20) - 112 plays
- good-bye bad times - (3:44) - 105 plays
- now - (4:28) - 59 plays
- shake it up - (4:17) - 47 plays
- in transit - (0:50) - 64 plays
- why must the show go on - (5:11) - 57 plays
- brand new love (take a chance) - (4:06) - 64 plays
- Together In Electric Dreams (Extended) - (6:26) - 26 plays