0 Shouts - 29,133 Scrobbles
Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra is a San Francisco-based orchestra dedicated to historically-informed performance of Baroque, Classical and early Romantic music on original instruments. The Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra was founded in 1981 by harpsichordist, teacher and early music pioneer, Laurette Goldberg (1932-2005). Nicholas McGegan has been Music Director of the Philharmonia Baroque since 1985. In addition, the Orchestra has welcomed eminent guest conductors to its podium including William Christie, Andrew Parrott, Jordi Savall, Gustav Leonhardt, Monica Huggett and Stanley Ritchie.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symphony No 9 in D Minor Op 125: Molto vivace - (13:26) - 115 plays
- Eroica 1st - (17:54) - 10 plays
- 8 Symph 4th - (7:34) - 10 plays
- 8 Symph 3rd - (4:27) - 9 plays
- Concerto for Flute and Harp in C major KV299 (Allegro) - (9:51) - 5 plays
- Overture - (2:42) - 5 plays
- Concerto for Flute and Orchestra in G major KV313 (Allegro) - (8:10) - 3 plays
- Symphony No 9 in D Minor Op 125: Adagio molto e cantabile - (13:28) - 7 plays
- Versicle: Deus in adiutorium - (0:53) - 3 plays
- Antiphon: Cantantibus organis - (0:31) - 4 plays