5 Shouts - 10,536 Scrobbles
Little is known of this British solo artist other than he issued an obscure single ('Running By The River' b/w the outstanding 'Rainy Day') in 1968, which is strongly rumored to feature some Yardbirds members, including Jimmy Page (guitar) and Chris Dreja (bass), but none were officially credited to the record. In 1970, Lincoln released a U.S. only full length album ('The North Wind Blew South') along with a supporting 45 on CBS. All songs on the LP were penned by Lincoln, with highlights that include 'The Plains Of Delight', 'Rainy Day' and of course the spacey title track.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The North Wind Blew South - (3:15) - 118 plays
- Rainy Day - (2:27) - 56 plays
- Early Sherwood - (3:18) - 43 plays
- You're The One - (3:03) - 34 plays
- Temma Harbour - (3:00) - 34 plays
- Running By The River - (2:27) - 27 plays
- The Plains Of Delight - (3:16) - 41 plays
- Lazy Good For Nothin' - (2:30) - 27 plays
- When You Were Looking My Way - (3:17) - 22 plays
- Blew Through - (5:20) - 20 plays