10 Shouts - 1,127,821 Scrobbles
Phil Vassar (born May 28, 1964 in Lynchburg, Virginia) is an American country music artist, most notable for his songwriting and use of a piano as his most prominent backing instrument. Prior to signing with Arista Records in 2000, Vassar's songwriting talent was no stranger to the airwaves, penning number-one hits for some of the most popular country artists of the late 1990s: Jo Dee Messina ("Bye, Bye" and "I'm Alright"), Alan Jackson ("Right on the Money") and Tim McGraw ("My Next Thirty Years" and "For A Little While").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe kids screaming, phone ringing
Dog barking at the mailman bringing
That stack of bills overdue
Good morning baby, how are you?
Got a half hour, quick shower
- Six-Pack Summer - (3:39) - 1,198 plays
- In a Real Love - (3:31) - 933 plays
- LyricsWell, a note said, You've had time to think about it
Looks like to me you're feelin' kinda crowded
You're not looking for anything permanent here
So my rodeo is packed and it's in 'goodbye gear'
So I shot down to the Longhorn Diner
- LyricsI was lousy at math, failed historian
Carlene was the valedictorian
I was quarter back in the back of classes
She was the whiz kid in horned rim glasses
Its been a long time since Ive been around
- That's When I Love You - (3:30) - 699 plays
- Love Is Alive - (2:59) - 553 plays
- Last Day Of My Life - (3:51) - 742 plays
- American Child - (3:10) - 493 plays
- I'll Take That As A Yes (The Hot Tub Song) - (3:26) - 358 plays