10 Shouts - 1,134,291 Scrobbles
Phil Vassar (born May 28, 1964 in Lynchburg, Virginia) is an American country music artist, most notable for his songwriting and use of a piano as his most prominent backing instrument. Prior to signing with Arista Records in 2000, Vassar's songwriting talent was no stranger to the airwaves, penning number-one hits for some of the most popular country artists of the late 1990s: Jo Dee Messina ("Bye, Bye" and "I'm Alright"), Alan Jackson ("Right on the Money") and Tim McGraw ("My Next Thirty Years" and "For A Little While").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Another Day In Paradise - (3:52) - 4,104 plays
- Six-Pack Summer - (3:39) - 1,005 plays
- Carlene - (4:25) - 952 plays
- In a Real Love - (3:31) - 742 plays
- Little Red Rodeo - (3:23) - 930 plays
- That's When I Love You - (3:30) - 644 plays
- American Child - (3:10) - 570 plays
- Love Is Alive - (2:59) - 499 plays
- Last Day Of My Life - (3:51) - 635 plays
- I'll Take That As A Yes (The Hot Tub Song) - (3:26) - 391 plays