69 Shouts - 272,146 Scrobbles
Philip Parris Lynott (20 August 1949 – 4 January 1986) was an Irish singer, instrumentalist and songwriter, who first came to prominence as a member of Thin Lizzy. Lynott was born in Hallam Hospital (now Sandwell General Hospital) in West Bromwich (then in Staffordshire), England, the son of a Guyanese father, Cecil Parris, and a White Irish Catholic mother, Philomena (aka Phyllis) Lynott, whose surname he took.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Town - (3:25) - 2,009 plays
- King's Call - (3:38) - 1,871 plays
- Dear Miss Lonely Hearts - (4:11) - 872 plays
- Yellow Pearl - (3:00) - 562 plays
- Solo In Soho - (4:13) - 352 plays
- Yellow pearl - First 7" Remix - (2:56) - 282 plays
- Tattoo (Giving It All Up For Love) - (3:19) - 293 plays
- A Child's Lullaby - (2:42) - 295 plays
- The Man's A Fool - (2:59) - 273 plays
- Jamaican Rum - (2:42) - 249 plays