0 Shouts - 9,720 Scrobbles
Born in Durham, NC, Lee made his way to NYC in 1971, lived in Los Angeles for a while and finally settled in Nashville a few years ago, collecting adventures enough to fill a dozen albums with "mostly true" tales. Along the way he learned enough about life to know that he wanted to live it instead of squandering it and enough about love to walk away when it was wrong and recognize when it's right, even if it came in some unusual packages ("Jemima James").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 25 Mexicans - (3:54) - 90 plays
- Sonny George - (4:37) - 59 plays
- I'm The Why She's Gone - (3:41) - 44 plays
- Neon Tombstone - (3:41) - 54 plays
- Let There Be Love, Tonight - (3:20) - 47 plays
- Just Some Girl - (4:02) - 48 plays
- I Hope Love Always Knows Your Name - (2:51) - 54 plays
- You Should Have Known Me Then - (4:37) - 47 plays
- I Like Everything - (2:31) - 32 plays
- Cold Ground - (5:54) - 43 plays