Phil Daniels, (born October 25, 1958 in Islington, London), is a graduate of the Anna Scher Theatre School in Islington, England. He made his acting debut in a BBC-TV production of Verdi's Falstaff. The protagonist of the Who's 1979 film, Quadrophrenia (playing the main character Jimmy), and a year later starring in the punk movie Breaking Glass with Hazel O'Connor, Phil Daniels has continued to make his presence felt as an actor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toblerone and Antihistamine - (41:56) - 11 plays
- A Miscellany Of Managers - (43:06) - 10 plays
- 7 for 9 - (30:13) - 9 plays
- Trust The Supporters - (42:45) - 8 plays
- Chelsea Ladyboys - (39:21) - 9 plays
- Eden Zagger - (36:41) - 7 plays
- Frank Management - (43:29) - 7 plays
- Kaolin and Morphine - (38:35) - 6 plays
- Sorry, You're A Wanker! - (37:04) - 6 plays
- Proud of you Chelsea - (40:47) - 5 plays