1 Shouts - 11,706 Scrobbles
Phi Nhung's Cinderella's career is truly a tale of will and perseverance overcoming life's many obstacles and hardships. Growing up in Pleiku, Vietnam and being an Amerasian and a child of a single parent, Phi Nhung has had to endure much ridicules and humiliations in her childhood. While many of her contemporaries enjoyed carefree teenage years, Phi Nhung had to be independent very early in her life. She lost her mother when she was eleven and had to quit school after her 6th grade to work as a seamstress to support her five siblings while living with her maternal grandparents.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dau Xot Ly Con Cua - (5:52) - 75 plays
- Biet lam gi hon - (4:20) - 68 plays
- Long Me - (4:52) - 8 plays
- Giận Hờn 2 - (5:17) - 6 plays
- Hinh Bong Que Nha - 17 plays
- Màu Hoa Bí - (5:34) - 7 plays
- Noi lai tinh xua - (4:56) - 5 plays
- Mua Rung - (4:04) - 5 plays
- Đò Tình Lỡ Chuyến - (5:53) - 5 plays
- Nhớ Em Lý Bông Mai - (5:57) - 6 plays