32 Shouts - 385,718 Scrobbles
Phantom/Ghost was formed in a hotel bar by producer and musician Thies Mynther (Die Regierung, Stella, Superpunk) and Tocotronic's singer, songwriter and guitarist, Dirk von Lowtzow - both local heroes of the Hamburg, Germany music scene. The band's first, self-titled album was released in 2001. To Damascus (2003) continued the morbid/mythic electro pop approach of their debut and might be their best known album to date.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - (3:53) - 2,376 plays
- To Damascus - (5:40) - 532 plays
- Born With A Nervous Breakdown - (4:32) - 300 plays
- St. Lawrence - (5:34) - 363 plays
- Phantoms and Ghosts - (7:44) - 307 plays
- My Secret Europe - (6:21) - 241 plays
- Nothing Is Written - (5:38) - 225 plays
- Perfect Lovers (Unperfect Love mix - Tobias Thomas & Superpitcher) - (9:24) - 202 plays
- Laudanum - (5:55) - 172 plays
- Dreams of Plush - (4:50) - 300 plays