72 Shouts - 74,131 Scrobbles
There are at least ten real or fictional artists that have used the name Phantasm, including a viol consort, a progressive rock band, a rap MC, and several defunct rock and metal bands. 1. Phantasm (1994-) is an award-winning quartet of viols, founded in 1994 by Laurence Dreyfus. Their repertoire is centered on 16th- and 17th-century English consort music. The quartet's numerous albums include works by composers William Byrd, Orlando Gibbons, John Jenkins, William Lawes, John Ward, and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soul's Nightmare - (8:14) - 86 plays
- Sewed Back To Life - (6:12) - 84 plays
- Heavier Than Hell - (8:45) - 100 plays
- Breeders of Hatred - (8:49) - 85 plays
- Palace of Blood - (23:55) - 87 plays
- Gut Suckers - (5:55) - 62 plays
- The Abominable - (7:53) - 67 plays
- For Your Love - (3:02) - 54 plays
- Keeper Of The Dead - (4:20) - 66 plays
- Blown To Oblivion - 23 plays