71 Shouts - 71,287 Scrobbles
There are at least seven artists that have used the name Phantasm, including a viol consort, a progressive rock band, a fictional anime band, and several defunct rock and metal bands. 1. Phantasm (1994-) is an award-winning quartet of viols, founded in 1994 by Laurence Dreyfus. Their repertoire is centered on 16th- and 17th-century English consort music. The quartet's numerous albums include works by composers William Byrd, Orlando Gibbons, John Jenkins, William Lawes, John Ward, and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soul's Nightmare - (8:14) - 107 plays
- Sewed Back To Life - (6:12) - 90 plays
- Heavier Than Hell - (8:45) - 81 plays
- Palace of Blood - (23:55) - 72 plays
- Gut Suckers - (5:55) - 64 plays
- The Abominable - (7:53) - 63 plays
- Keeper Of The Dead - (4:20) - 57 plays
- Breeders of Hatred - (8:49) - 71 plays
- For Your Love - (3:02) - 48 plays
- Burning Sensation - (5:21) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online