504 Shouts - 75,454 Scrobbles
Petrychor is an atmospheric black metal project from USA, formed in 2009, and containing elements of folk, world, classical and noise music. A debut EP, Dryad, was released unceremoniously in February of 2010 and quickly gained a following on the internet through numerous reviews, filesharing, and radio play. In May of 2011, a full-length album, Effigies and Epitaphs, was released digitally with a physical release on Khrysanthoney soon to follow. The 2CD set contains both releases in double-sided packaging.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Of Grandest Majesties - (13:17) - 646 plays
- In Remembrance - (10:44) - 588 plays
- I Lift My Voice - (2:27) - 558 plays
- The Place Where the Red Stars Hang - (14:09) - 461 plays
- Subjugated and Abused - (9:19) - 518 plays
- Dryad (I Make My Home) - (10:53) - 569 plays
- Ceaseless White - (6:00) - 507 plays
- Gamma Leonis - (8:07) - 529 plays
- Seared, Sundered - (3:01) - 406 plays
- Beneath Highway and Street - (14:19) - 424 plays