501 Shouts - 72,731 Scrobbles
Petrychor is an atmospheric black metal project from USA, formed in 2009, and containing elements of folk, world, classical and noise music. A debut EP, Dryad, was released unceremoniously in February of 2010 and quickly gained a following on the internet through numerous reviews, filesharing, and radio play. In May of 2011, a full-length album, Effigies and Epitaphs, was released digitally with a physical release on Khrysanthoney soon to follow. The 2CD set contains both releases in double-sided packaging.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Of Grandest Majesties - (13:17) - 585 plays
- In Remembrance - (10:44) - 519 plays
- I Lift My Voice - (2:27) - 507 plays
- Subjugated and Abused - (9:19) - 484 plays
- Dryad (I Make My Home) - (10:53) - 482 plays
- Gamma Leonis - (8:07) - 439 plays
- Beneath Highway and Street - (14:19) - 363 plays
- Seared, Sundered - (3:01) - 340 plays
- ...of Salt and Sky - (4:07) - 342 plays
- Tomorrow It Will Rain Over Bouville - (13:04) - 148 plays