44 Shouts - 253,609 Scrobbles
The Finnish flautist Petri Alanko studied at the Sibelius Academy in Helsinki and subsequently at the Freiburg Music Academy in Germany. He won first prize at the 1989 Kobe International Flute Festival in Japan and at the Munich ARD Competition a year later. Invitations followed for performances in Germany, the United States of America and Japan, in addition to his active career as a performer in Finland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Writer's Dream - (1:54) - 5,475 plays
- Welcome to Bright Falls - (4:25) - 5,139 plays
- The Clicker - (1:51) - 4,280 plays
- Departure - (3:01) - 2,454 plays
- Tom the Diver - (2:49) - 2,195 plays
- Taken by the Night - (10:45) - 2,076 plays
- The Well-Lit Room - (1:41) - 2,178 plays
- Mirror Peak - (5:11) - 1,872 plays
- Hunters - (4:59) - 1,763 plays
- Alan Wake - (5:33) - 1,566 plays