Peter von Poehl
0 Shouts - 475,939 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, a.s. dragon.Read More...
He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - 156,456 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - 29,988 plays
- Travelers - 22,486 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - 25,001 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - 23,388 plays
- Tooth Fairy - 20,719 plays
- Scorpion Grass - 18,779 plays
- Virgin mountains - 16,667 plays
- Global Conspiracy - 15,964 plays
- The Lottery - 14,540 plays