Peter von Poehl
0 Shouts - 477,537 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, a.s. dragon.Read More...
He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - 157,340 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - 30,113 plays
- Travelers - 22,533 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - 25,045 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - 23,475 plays
- Tooth Fairy - 20,759 plays
- Scorpion Grass - 18,814 plays
- Virgin mountains - 16,693 plays
- Global Conspiracy - 15,995 plays
- The Lottery - 14,571 plays