Peter von Poehl
32 Shouts - 463,125 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, A.S. Dragon. He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - (3:36) - 6,421 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - (3:44) - 732 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - (5:37) - 578 plays
- Travelers - (3:08) - 380 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - (3:06) - 475 plays
- Tooth Fairy - (1:32) - 276 plays
- Scorpion Grass - (2:38) - 328 plays
- Virgin mountains - (1:48) - 232 plays
- Global Conspiracy - (4:25) - 234 plays
- The Lottery - (3:30) - 211 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online