Peter von Poehl
0 Shouts - 485,147 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, a.s. dragon.Read More...
He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - 161,632 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - 30,701 plays
- Travelers - 22,701 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - 23,926 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - 25,228 plays
- Tooth Fairy - 20,873 plays
- Scorpion Grass - 18,934 plays
- Virgin mountains - 16,796 plays
- Global Conspiracy - 16,105 plays
- The Lottery - 14,691 plays