Peter von Poehl
32 Shouts - 468,296 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, A.S. Dragon. He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - (3:36) - 6,601 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - (3:44) - 726 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - (5:37) - 544 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - (3:06) - 420 plays
- Travelers - (3:08) - 351 plays
- Tooth Fairy - (1:32) - 246 plays
- Scorpion Grass - (2:38) - 235 plays
- The Lottery - (3:30) - 180 plays
- Virgin mountains - (1:48) - 193 plays
- Global Conspiracy - (4:25) - 205 plays