Peter von Poehl
32 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, A.S. Dragon. He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - (3:36) - 5,488 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - (3:44) - 619 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - (5:37) - 471 plays
- Travelers - (3:08) - 298 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - (3:06) - 387 plays
- Scorpion Grass - (2:38) - 300 plays
- Tooth Fairy - (1:32) - 202 plays
- Virgin mountains - (1:48) - 163 plays
- Global Conspiracy - (4:25) - 181 plays
- The Lottery - (3:30) - 162 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online