Peter von Poehl
0 Shouts - 459,499 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, a.s. dragon.Read More...
He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - 146,059 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - 29,060 plays
- Travelers - 22,097 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - 24,701 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - 22,595 plays
- Tooth Fairy - 20,459 plays
- Scorpion Grass - 18,519 plays
- Virgin mountains - 16,468 plays
- Global Conspiracy - 15,744 plays
- The Lottery - 14,369 plays