Peter von Poehl
0 Shouts - 448,905 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, a.s. dragon.Read More...
He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - 139,837 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - 28,569 plays
- Travelers - 21,912 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - 24,551 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - 22,283 plays
- Tooth Fairy - 19,929 plays
- Scorpion Grass - 18,387 plays
- Virgin mountains - 16,365 plays
- Global Conspiracy - 15,612 plays
- The Lottery - 14,268 plays