Peter von Poehl
32 Shouts - 456,313 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, A.S. Dragon. He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - (3:36) - 4,524 plays
- Going To Where The Tea Trees Are - (3:44) - 532 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - (5:37) - 447 plays
- Travelers - (3:08) - 315 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - (3:06) - 335 plays
- Scorpion Grass - (2:38) - 282 plays
- Tooth Fairy - (1:32) - 216 plays
- Virgin mountains - (1:48) - 173 plays
- Global Conspiracy - (4:25) - 198 plays
- Going to where the tea-trees are - (3:43) - 201 plays