Peter von Poehl
32 Shouts - 408,270 Scrobbles
Peter von Poehl is a singer/songwriter from Sweden. Peter started his musical career as a guitarist for Bertrand Burgalat's backing band, A.S. Dragon. He gained exposure thanks to his debut 7" single, "Going to where the tea-trees are", a masterpiece of slow AM pop reminiscent of The Virgin Suicides and broken hearts. His debut album (titled the same as the single) was released on May 9th, 2006. The second single, "The Story of the Impossible", widened his audience and earned him TV and radio play, showcasing the album's refined orchestration and stellar songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Story of the Impossible - (3:36) - 5,573 plays
- The Bell Tolls Five - (5:38) - 1,237 plays
- Twelve Twenty One - (4:12) - 1,162 plays
- Orders and Degrees - (4:16) - 1,131 plays
- Lover's Leap - (3:24) - 1,034 plays
- Pious Man - (2:48) - 868 plays
- Big Issues Printed Small - (3:40) - 886 plays
- Pen Friend - (3:24) - 828 plays
- The Archaelogist - (4:52) - 930 plays
- A Broken Skeleton Key - (3:07) - 768 plays