11 Shouts - 77,611 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 210 plays
- Midnight - (4:10) - 266 plays
- City Pulse - (3:46) - 173 plays
- Meditation Blues - (7:08) - 180 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 194 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 145 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 156 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 138 plays
- Morning Joy - (3:48) - 171 plays
- Spring - (2:59) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online