11 Shouts - 80,528 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight - (4:10) - 360 plays
- Second Song - (5:22) - 212 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 190 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 146 plays
- Tear - (2:58) - 136 plays
- Call for Thee - (4:06) - 193 plays
- Por Rosa (Song in E Major) - (2:41) - 204 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 139 plays
- Flor de Noche (Night Flower) - (3:20) - 186 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 115 plays