11 Shouts - 78,522 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight - (4:10) - 337 plays
- Second Song - (5:22) - 217 plays
- Meditation Blues - (7:08) - 164 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 194 plays
- City Pulse - (3:46) - 138 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 154 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 154 plays
- Tear - (2:58) - 132 plays
- Gypsy Song - (3:48) - 117 plays
- Por Rosa (Song in E Major) - (2:41) - 167 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online