11 Shouts - 79,722 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight - (4:10) - 354 plays
- Second Song - (5:22) - 210 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 186 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 145 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 144 plays
- Meditation Blues - (7:08) - 126 plays
- Por Rosa (Song in E Major) - (2:41) - 178 plays
- Tear - (2:58) - 126 plays
- Flor de Noche (Night Flower) - (3:20) - 179 plays
- City Pulse - (3:46) - 105 plays