11 Shouts - 72,106 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 460 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 319 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 300 plays
- Tear - (2:58) - 268 plays
- Barefoot - (5:21) - 251 plays
- Gypsy Song - (3:48) - 230 plays
- Blake Street - (1:15) - 226 plays
- Circus Day - (5:24) - 209 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 243 plays
- Socco Chico - (6:00) - 194 plays