11 Shouts - 68,294 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 255 plays
- Bianca - (3:07) - 211 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 181 plays
- Morning Joy - (3:48) - 211 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 163 plays
- April In Cambridge - (3:12) - 178 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 191 plays
- Spring - (2:59) - 182 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 194 plays
- Tear - (2:58) - 157 plays