11 Shouts - 73,823 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 503 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 348 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 316 plays
- Tear - (2:58) - 284 plays
- Barefoot - (5:21) - 264 plays
- Gypsy Song - (3:48) - 246 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 265 plays
- Blake Street - (1:15) - 238 plays
- Circus Day - (5:24) - 221 plays
- Socco Chico - (6:00) - 205 plays