11 Shouts - 62,054 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bianca - (3:07) - 191 plays
- April In Cambridge - (3:12) - 141 plays
- Morning Joy - (3:48) - 171 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 167 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 155 plays
- Spring - (2:59) - 149 plays
- Norwegian Wood - (4:17) - 146 plays
- Sunshine - (3:27) - 147 plays
- Road To Marscota - (5:47) - 129 plays
- Midnight - (4:10) - 218 plays