11 Shouts - 74,325 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 236 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 229 plays
- Morning Joy - (3:48) - 199 plays
- Bianca - (3:07) - 163 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 162 plays
- City Pulse - (3:46) - 127 plays
- Spring - (2:59) - 166 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 150 plays
- Meditation Blues - (7:08) - 135 plays
- Sunshine - (3:27) - 164 plays