11 Shouts - 76,666 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 204 plays
- City Pulse - (3:46) - 176 plays
- Midnight - (4:10) - 209 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 206 plays
- Meditation Blues - (7:08) - 179 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 157 plays
- Morning Joy - (3:48) - 183 plays
- I & Thou - (3:24) - 134 plays
- Spring - (2:59) - 156 plays
- Southwind - (6:32) - 117 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online