11 Shouts - 75,413 Scrobbles
Peter Walker is an American guitarist playing in the popular-folk tradition. He first gained recognition in the Greenwich Village folk scene of the Sixties before recording two albums in the mid-to-late sixties described as American folk-raga. He has studied with Ravi Shankar and Ali Akbar Khan, and was Dr. Timothy Leary's musical director. In recent years, he has become more interested in and reflective of Spanish Flamenco styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Song - (5:22) - 207 plays
- City Pulse - (3:46) - 163 plays
- White Wind - (7:40) - 224 plays
- Meditation Blues - (7:08) - 168 plays
- Rainy Day Raga - (6:26) - 163 plays
- Morning Joy - (3:48) - 191 plays
- Midnight - (4:10) - 157 plays
- Bianca - (3:07) - 152 plays
- Spring - (2:59) - 164 plays
- Sunshine - (3:27) - 165 plays