Peter Tork and Shoe Suede Blues
4 Shouts - 1,663 Scrobbles
www.myspace.com/petertorkandshoesuedeblues http://www.petertork.com/ Long before Peter Tork became a legendary part of the pre-fab pop-star phenomenon known as the “The Monkees ”, he was a well-respected musician/artist in the burgeoning New York folk and blues scene. Peter’s talent as a multi instrumentalist (bass, guitar, keyboard, banjo and french horn) made him much in demand as a sideman/back-up artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sally Go Round the Roses - (3:31) - 4 plays
- Glory to the Name of the Lord - (3:13) - 3 plays
- Hoochie Coochie Man - (3:38) - 2 plays
- Your Molecular Structure - (2:07) - 2 plays
- Step By Step - (3:22) - 3 plays
- The Mighty Are Fallin' - (4:33) - 2 plays
- She Hangs Out - (3:29) - 8 plays
- Early Morning Blues and Greens - (3:32) - 13 plays
- Don't Let Go - (2:59) - 3 plays
- You Do What You Did - (3:02) - 4 plays