Peter Tork and Shoe Suede Blues
4 Shouts - 1,539 Scrobbles
www.myspace.com/petertorkandshoesuedeblues http://www.petertork.com/ Long before Peter Tork became a legendary part of the pre-fab pop-star phenomenon known as the “The Monkees ”, he was a well-respected musician/artist in the burgeoning New York folk and blues scene. Peter’s talent as a multi instrumentalist (bass, guitar, keyboard, banjo and french horn) made him much in demand as a sideman/back-up artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Pete's Sake - (3:20) - 9 plays
- Sea Cruise - (2:52) - 13 plays
- I Know Love - (2:22) - 8 plays
- Annie Had A Baby - (2:48) - 8 plays
- Bound To Lose - (3:32) - 6 plays
- The Mighty Are Fallin' - (4:33) - 11 plays
- Last Train To Clarksville - (3:10) - 7 plays
- Good Looker - (2:54) - 7 plays
- God Given Grant - (3:31) - 8 plays
- Ain't Your Fault - (3:35) - 3 plays