Peter Tork and Shoe Suede Blues
4 Shouts - 1,597 Scrobbles
www.myspace.com/petertorkandshoesuedeblues http://www.petertork.com/ Long before Peter Tork became a legendary part of the pre-fab pop-star phenomenon known as the “The Monkees ”, he was a well-respected musician/artist in the burgeoning New York folk and blues scene. Peter’s talent as a multi instrumentalist (bass, guitar, keyboard, banjo and french horn) made him much in demand as a sideman/back-up artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Annie Had A Baby - (2:48) - 12 plays
- For Pete's Sake - (3:20) - 5 plays
- She Belongs To Me - (3:58) - 3 plays
- I Know Love - (2:22) - 2 plays
- Sea Cruise - (2:52) - 2 plays
- One More Heartache - (2:47) - 1 plays
- Slender Tender and Tall - (2:31) - 1 plays
- The Mighty Are Falling - (4:34) - 1 plays
- Hitchhike - (4:45) - 1 plays
- God Given Grant - (3:31) - 1 plays