175 Shouts - 1,178,142 Scrobbles
Peter Joseph Andrew Hammill (born 5 November 1948, in Ealing, West London, England) is a singer-songwriter, and a founding member of progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator. Most noted for his vocal abilities, his main instruments are guitar and piano. He also acts as a record producer for his own recordings, and occasionally for other artists. With an extensive solo career spanning dozens of albums, Peter Hammill is certainly more than just the front-man and leader of Van Der Graaf Generator (VdGG).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vision - (3:13) - 728 plays
- Modern - (6:59) - 735 plays
- Forsaken Gardens - (6:23) - 803 plays
- Wilhelmina - (5:21) - 564 plays
- A Louse Is Not a Home - (12:28) - 711 plays
- The Birds - (3:37) - 590 plays
- Nadir's Big Chance - 2006 Digital Remaster - (3:34) - 357 plays
- Crying Wolf - (5:12) - 543 plays
- Red Shift - (8:10) - 505 plays
- Autumn - (4:17) - 535 plays