16 Shouts - 72,804 Scrobbles
You may ask, why does such a talented dude call himself a "Cool Weirdo". If you spend any time with this ‘musical phenom', you will understand. Peter Hadar born Peter Winstead Jr. in Newark, New Jersey, enjoyed a middle-class upbringing supported by his father, a well-known gospel musician and his doting mother whom did whatever she could so that her child would not end up a statistic. Peter attended the best schools and grew under the tutelage of some of the most powerful ministers in the area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laugh Together - (4:09) - 212 plays
- Sweat - (5:00) - 237 plays
- Painted - (4:03) - 203 plays
- Planets - (3:29) - 126 plays
- First Sight - (3:29) - 80 plays
- Too Fresh - (2:21) - 83 plays
- All mine - (3:00) - 44 plays
- Your Body - (3:04) - 26 plays
- Never Again - (3:07) - 32 plays
- Full Time Lover (Machinedrum remix) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online