0 Shouts - 748 Scrobbles
Peter Dougan Capaldi (born 14 April 1958) is a Scottish actor and film director.
Capaldi is best known for his portrayal of spin doctor Malcolm Tucker in the BBC sitcom The Thick of It, written by fellow Scottish-Italian Armando Iannucci. Tucker is said to be largely if loosely based upon Tony Blair's right-hand man Alastair Campbell. In 2006, Capaldi was nominated for the BAFTA and RTS Best Comedy Actor Awards. He won the 2010 BAFTA Television Award for Male Performance in a Comedy Role. A movie spin-off from The Thick of It titled In the Loop was released in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Land Of Counterpane By Robert Louis Stevenson. Georges Bizet- Jeux D’enfants Op22, Impromptu- La Toupie - (1:09) - 14 plays
- To A Mouse By Robert Burns. Felix Mendelssohn- Bartholdy –Violin Concerto in E minor Op64 3rd mov. Allegro molto vivace - (2:33) - 9 plays
- f-words - 5 plays
- The First King of Mars - (13:29) - 6 plays
- The King's Subjects - (13:23) - 4 plays
- A Shocking Discovery - (13:19) - 5 plays
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion (by Dylan Thomas) - 2 plays
- Take me to your Leader - (13:04) - 5 plays
- The Shadow of a Volcano - (13:39) - 5 plays
- Pale Blue Eyes - (5:09) - 3 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour