Peter Bradley Adams
95 Shouts - 1,894,702 Scrobbles
Peter Bradley Adams is a American folk-pop singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Alabama. Before embarking on his solo career in 2005, Adams was a founding member of the critically-acclaimed folk/pop duo Eastmountainsouth (formed in 2001 with Kat Maslich-Bode). Since eastmountainsouth split in 2004, Adams has garnered critical acclaim as a solo artist: In May 2009, "Leavetaking" earned IAP's "Best CD's of 2008" Award for Best Singer-Songwriter-Male.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen my blood runs warm with the warm red wine, I missed the life that I left behind.
And when I hear the sound of the black bird's cry, I know I left in the nick of time.
Well this road I'm on is gonna turn to sand, and leave me lost in a far off land. So let me ride the wind till I don't look back, and forget the life that I almost had.
If I wander till I die may I know whose hand I'm in. If my home I'll never find
And let me live again. The longer I run then the less that I find, selling my soul for a nickel and dime, breakin my heart to keep singing these rhymes, losing again.
- LyricsYou say you walk an open road
Even the blind can walk alone
The road will climb, the road will bend
And every man might see again
You say that life's a movie screen
- Interlude For Piano - (1:55) - 7,597 plays
- LyricsHey stranger when may i call you my own?
I know i don't know you, but there's somewhere I've seen you
Whatever your name is, whatever you do
there's nothing between us I'm willing to lose
- Los Angeles - (3:33) - 4,609 plays
- Longer I Run - (4:09) - 4,630 plays
- Be Still My Heart - (4:31) - 3,341 plays
- Always - (3:58) - 3,472 plays
- Keep Us - (4:40) - 2,887 plays
- Under My Skin - (3:33) - 2,320 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online