Peter Bradley Adams
0 Shouts - 2,096,625 Scrobbles
Peter Bradley Adams is a American folk-pop singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Alabama. Before embarking on his solo career in 2005, Adams was a founding member of the critically-acclaimed folk/pop duo eastmountainsouth (formed in 2001 with Kat Maslich-Bode). Since eastmountainsouth split in 2004, Adams has garnered critical acclaim as a solo artist: In May 2009, "Leavetaking" earned IAP's "Best CD's of 2008" Award for Best Singer-Songwriter-Male. Adams released his third solo album titled "Traces" with Sarathan Records on October 20, 2009. His 2011 CD "Between Us" was released on Mishara Music.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen my blood runs warm with the warm red wine, I missed the life that I left behind.
And when I hear the sound of the black bird's cry, I know I left in the nick of time.
Well this road I'm on is gonna turn to sand, and leave me lost in a far off land. So let me ride the wind till I don't look back, and forget the life that I almost had.
If I wander till I die may I know whose hand I'm in. If my home I'll never find
And let me live again. The longer I run then the less that I find, selling my soul for a nickel and dime, breakin my heart to keep singing these rhymes, losing again.
- LyricsIf your wandering ever leads you
to a place where you dont know which road to choose
leave your worries behind
take the road that leads to mine
and I'll be waiting there for you
- Lay Your Head Down - 81,025 plays
- Los Angeles - 111,105 plays
- Teresa - 49,674 plays
- Little Stranger - 47,680 plays
- Unreconciled - 47,271 plays
- Queen of Hearts - 44,456 plays
- Between Us - 69,724 plays
- Interlude For Piano - 43,315 plays