Peter Bradley Adams
95 Shouts - 1,923,623 Scrobbles
Peter Bradley Adams is a American folk-pop singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Alabama. Before embarking on his solo career in 2005, Adams was a founding member of the critically-acclaimed folk/pop duo Eastmountainsouth (formed in 2001 with Kat Maslich-Bode). Since eastmountainsouth split in 2004, Adams has garnered critical acclaim as a solo artist: In May 2009, "Leavetaking" earned IAP's "Best CD's of 2008" Award for Best Singer-Songwriter-Male.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen my blood runs warm with the warm red wine, I missed the life that I left behind.
And when I hear the sound of the black bird's cry, I know I left in the nick of time.
Well this road I'm on is gonna turn to sand, and leave me lost in a far off land. So let me ride the wind till I don't look back, and forget the life that I almost had.
If I wander till I die may I know whose hand I'm in. If my home I'll never find
And let me live again. The longer I run then the less that I find, selling my soul for a nickel and dime, breakin my heart to keep singing these rhymes, losing again.
- LyricsYou say you walk an open road
Even the blind can walk alone
The road will climb, the road will bend
And every man might see again
You say that life's a movie screen
- Interlude For Piano - (1:55) - 6,476 plays
- LyricsHey stranger when may i call you my own?
I know i don't know you, but there's somewhere I've seen you
Whatever your name is, whatever you do
there's nothing between us I'm willing to lose
- Los Angeles - (3:33) - 4,173 plays
- Longer I Run - (4:09) - 4,671 plays
- Always - (3:58) - 2,906 plays
- Keep Us - (4:40) - 2,543 plays
- Be Still My Heart - (4:31) - 2,735 plays
- Under My Skin - (3:33) - 2,022 plays