Peter Bradley Adams
89 Shouts - 1,358,655 Scrobbles
Peter Bradley Adams is a American folk-pop singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Alabama. Before embarking on his solo career in 2005, Adams was a founding member of the critically-acclaimed folk/pop duo Eastmountainsouth (formed in 2001 with Kat Maslich-Bode). Since eastmountainsouth split in 2004, Adams has garnered critical acclaim as a solo artist: In May 2009, "Leavetaking" earned IAP's "Best CD's of 2008" Award for Best Singer-Songwriter-Male.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen my blood runs warm with the warm red wine, I missed the life that I left behind.
And when I hear the sound of the black bird's cry, I know I left in the nick of time.
Well this road I'm on is gonna turn to sand, and leave me lost in a far off land. So let me ride the wind till I don't look back, and forget the life that I almost had.
If I wander till I die may I know whose hand I'm in. If my home I'll never find
And let me live again. The longer I run then the less that I find, selling my soul for a nickel and dime, breakin my heart to keep singing these rhymes, losing again.
- LyricsHey stranger when may i call you my own?
I know i don't know you, but there's somewhere I've seen you
Whatever your name is, whatever you do
there's nothing between us I'm willing to loose
- LyricsIf your wandering ever leads you
to a place where you dont know which road to choose
leave your worries behind
take the road that leads to mine
and I'll be waiting there for you
- I May Not Let Go - (3:56) - 5,505 plays
- Los Angeles - (3:33) - 7,358 plays
- Trace of You - (3:49) - 4,577 plays
- Darkening Sky - (4:23) - 5,110 plays
- Family Name - (3:00) - 3,799 plays
- Keep Us - (4:40) - 4,788 plays
- Under My Skin - (3:33) - 3,776 plays