Peter Bradley Adams
90 Shouts - 1,486,382 Scrobbles
Peter Bradley Adams is a American folk-pop singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Alabama. Before embarking on his solo career in 2005, Adams was a founding member of the critically-acclaimed folk/pop duo Eastmountainsouth (formed in 2001 with Kat Maslich-Bode). Since eastmountainsouth split in 2004, Adams has garnered critical acclaim as a solo artist: In May 2009, "Leavetaking" earned IAP's "Best CD's of 2008" Award for Best Singer-Songwriter-Male.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen my blood runs warm with the warm red wine, I missed the life that I left behind.
And when I hear the sound of the black bird's cry, I know I left in the nick of time.
Well this road I'm on is gonna turn to sand, and leave me lost in a far off land. So let me ride the wind till I don't look back, and forget the life that I almost had.
If I wander till I die may I know whose hand I'm in. If my home I'll never find
And let me live again. The longer I run then the less that I find, selling my soul for a nickel and dime, breakin my heart to keep singing these rhymes, losing again.
- Between Us - (4:27) - 8,098 plays
- Los Angeles - (3:33) - 6,575 plays
- Keep Us - (4:40) - 4,343 plays
- Always - (3:58) - 4,558 plays
- Under My Skin - (3:33) - 3,800 plays
- I May Not Let Go - (3:56) - 4,014 plays
- For You - (3:06) - 3,632 plays
- Be Still My Heart - (4:31) - 3,284 plays
- Longer I Run - (4:09) - 4,583 plays