6 Shouts - 43,813 Scrobbles
Peter Franklyn Bellamy (8 September 1944 – 24 September 1991) was an English folk singer. He was a founding member of The Young Tradition but also had a long solo career, recording numerous albums and touring folk clubs and concert halls. He committed suicide in 1991. Early years
Peter Bellamy spent his formative years in his native North Norfolk, living in the village of Warham and attending Fakenham Grammar School in the late 1950s/early 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oak, Ash and Thorn - (2:43) - 125 plays
- The Maid Of Australia - (3:55) - 82 plays
- A-Roving On A Winter's Night - (3:31) - 87 plays
- Barbaree - (3:30) - 66 plays
- When I Die - (2:47) - 43 plays
- Our Fathers of Old - (2:53) - 32 plays
- The Shepherd of the Downs - (4:51) - 32 plays
- The Lord Will Provide - (2:20) - 34 plays
- The Gallant Frigate Amphitrite - (3:51) - 34 plays
- A Pilgrim's Way - (5:33) - 32 plays