4 Shouts - 37,323 Scrobbles
Peter Franklyn Bellamy (8 September 1944 – 24 September 1991) was an English folk singer. He was a founding member of The Young Tradition but also had a long solo career, recording numerous albums and touring folk clubs and concert halls. He committed suicide in 1991. Early years
Peter Bellamy spent his formative years in his native North Norfolk, living in the village of Warham and attending Fakenham Grammar School in the late 1950s/early 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brookland Road - (2:12) - 249 plays
- When I Die - (2:47) - 223 plays
- A-Roving On A Winter's Night - (3:31) - 244 plays
- Oak, Ash and Thorn - (2:43) - 178 plays
- Down The Moor - (4:17) - 146 plays
- The Maid Of Australia - (3:55) - 139 plays
- Barbaree - (3:30) - 142 plays
- Down By The Green Groves - (2:00) - 107 plays
- Rag Fair - (1:36) - 108 plays
- Our Fathers of Old - (2:53) - 136 plays