6 Shouts - 45,895 Scrobbles
Peter Franklyn Bellamy (8 September 1944 – 24 September 1991) was an English folk singer. He was a founding member of The Young Tradition but also had a long solo career, recording numerous albums and touring folk clubs and concert halls. He committed suicide in 1991. Early years
Peter Bellamy spent his formative years in his native North Norfolk, living in the village of Warham and attending Fakenham Grammar School in the late 1950s/early 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oak, Ash and Thorn - (2:43) - 104 plays
- A-Roving On A Winter's Night - (3:31) - 54 plays
- Barbaree - (3:30) - 55 plays
- The Maid Of Australia - (3:55) - 35 plays
- When I Die - (2:47) - 30 plays
- The Lord Will Provide - (2:20) - 24 plays
- Sir Richard's Song - (2:08) - 39 plays
- The Gallant Frigate Amphitrite - (3:51) - 31 plays
- Long Time Travelling - (2:40) - 29 plays
- Overture - (5:39) - 25 plays