Official Peter Beasley website:-
http://peterbeasley.fourfour.com Peter Beasley is a British composer and producer of instrumental electronic music who works in a broad range of styles including progressive, rock, dance, pop, ambient, solo piano and berlin school. He was born and lives in London, UK. Originally a rock drummer, he moved into electronic music production, co-founding AMP Records with Mark Jenkins and Ashok Prema in 1985. Beasley contributed three tracks (Ollie's Camera Looks, Cherub and Parchal Papaguio) to The AMP Records Compilation Album (1985).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qwerty Uiop (excerpt) - (1:20) - 8 plays
- York Aspiring (excerpts) - (4:13) - 3 plays
- Farewells and Flight - (3:45) - 4 plays
- Happier New Year - (7:52) - 3 plays
- Approaching Midnight - (3:10) - 2 plays
- Fridge Tzar - (2:48) - 4 plays
- Blue Defining - (2:14) - 2 plays
- Parchal Papaguio (2010 remix) - (5:19) - 1 plays
- Crashing the Pips - (3:35) - 1 plays
- The Docket - (9:17) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online