23 Shouts - 82,419 Scrobbles
Peter Baumann (born January 29, 1953 in Berlin) formed the core line-up of the German electronic group Tangerine Dream with Edgar Froese and Christopher Franke in 1971. While touring with the band, Baumann composed his first solo album in 1976. Shortly thereafter, in 1977, he left the band and started his own solo career. During the 1980s, he founded a record label, Private Music, specializing in instrumental music in a style popularly referred to as New Age. Artists signed to the label included Yanni, Patrick O'Hearn, Jerry Goodman, Suzanne Ciani, and former bandmates Tangerine Dream.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Romance - (6:08) - 233 plays
- This Day - (5:12) - 213 plays
- Chasing The Dream - (4:39) - 195 plays
- White Bench And Black Beach - (5:32) - 181 plays
- Phaseday - (5:53) - 170 plays
- Biking Up The Strand - (2:28) - 171 plays
- Bicentennial Presentation - (4:52) - 175 plays
- Strangers In The Night - (4:57) - 159 plays
- Dance At Dawn - (3:58) - 126 plays
- Phase By Phase - (7:41) - 117 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online