25 Shouts - 83,663 Scrobbles
Peter Baumann (born January 29, 1953 in Berlin) formed the core line-up of the German electronic group Tangerine Dream with Edgar Froese and Christopher Franke in 1971. While touring with the band, Baumann composed his first solo album in 1976. Shortly thereafter, in 1977, he left the band and started his own solo career. During the 1980s, he founded a record label, Private Music, specializing in instrumental music in a style popularly referred to as New Age. Artists signed to the label included Yanni, Patrick O'Hearn, Jerry Goodman, Suzanne Ciani, and former bandmates Tangerine Dream.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Romance - (6:08) - 294 plays
- This Day - (5:12) - 249 plays
- Chasing The Dream - (4:39) - 225 plays
- Bicentennial Presentation - (4:52) - 194 plays
- White Bench And Black Beach - (5:32) - 179 plays
- Phaseday - (5:53) - 193 plays
- Biking Up The Strand - (2:28) - 169 plays
- Phase By Phase - (7:41) - 126 plays
- Dance At Dawn - (3:58) - 123 plays
- Strangers In The Night - (4:57) - 147 plays