23 Shouts - 81,734 Scrobbles
Peter Baumann (born January 29, 1953 in Berlin) formed the core line-up of the German electronic group Tangerine Dream with Edgar Froese and Christopher Franke in 1971. While touring with the band, Baumann composed his first solo album in 1976. Shortly thereafter, in 1977, he left the band and started his own solo career. During the 1980s, he founded a record label, Private Music, specializing in instrumental music in a style popularly referred to as New Age. Artists signed to the label included Yanni, Patrick O'Hearn, Jerry Goodman, Suzanne Ciani, and former bandmates Tangerine Dream.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Day - (5:12) - 220 plays
- Romance - (6:08) - 211 plays
- Chasing The Dream - (4:39) - 193 plays
- Phaseday - (5:53) - 167 plays
- White Bench And Black Beach - (5:32) - 170 plays
- Biking Up The Strand - (2:28) - 160 plays
- Bicentennial Presentation - (4:52) - 159 plays
- Dance At Dawn - (3:58) - 131 plays
- Strangers In The Night - (4:57) - 142 plays
- Phase By Phase - (7:41) - 106 plays