22 Shouts - 77,281 Scrobbles
Peter Baumann (born January 29, 1953 in Berlin) formed the core line-up of the German electronic group Tangerine Dream with Edgar Froese and Christopher Franke in 1971. While touring with the band, Baumann composed his first solo album in 1976. Shortly thereafter, in 1977, he left the band and started his own solo career. During the 1980s, he founded a record label, Private Music, specializing in instrumental music in a style popularly referred to as New Age. Artists signed to the label included Yanni, Patrick O'Hearn, Jerry Goodman, Suzanne Ciani, and former bandmates Tangerine Dream.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chasing The Dream - (4:39) - 331 plays
- Romance - (6:02) - 258 plays
- Bicentennial Presentation - (4:46) - 223 plays
- Biking Up The Strand - (2:28) - 245 plays
- White Bench And Black Beach - (5:32) - 242 plays
- This Day - (5:12) - 229 plays
- Meridian Moorland - (3:30) - 205 plays
- The Third Site - (6:24) - 195 plays
- Phase By Phase - (7:36) - 174 plays
- Phaseday - (5:53) - 162 plays