6 Shouts - 18,235 Scrobbles
Peter Banks (born Peter William Brockbanks on 15 July 1947 in Barnet, North London; died 8 March 2013) was an English guitarist. He was the original guitarist of the progressive rock band Yes. The BBC's Danny Baker and Big George often called Banks "The Architect of Progressive Music". In Gibson Guitar's 'Lifestyle' e-magazine of 3 February 2009, Banks was listed as one of the "10 Great Prog Rock Guitarists".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Battles - (1:37) - 235 plays
- Visions Of The King - (1:23) - 233 plays
- Stop That! - (13:44) - 156 plays
- Knights (Reprise) - (2:11) - 172 plays
- Get Out of My Fridge - (3:22) - 141 plays
- Last Eclipse - (2:29) - 207 plays
- Beyond the Lonliest Sea - (3:06) - 155 plays
- Knights: The Falcon/The Bear - (6:12) - 102 plays
- The White House Vale: On the Hill/Lord of the Dragon - (7:11) - 146 plays
- Knights - (6:13) - 93 plays