19 Shouts - 191,875 Scrobbles
Pete Shelley (born Peter McNeish on April 17, 1955 in Leigh, Lancashire, England). is the lead singer-guitarist and songwriter of Buzzcocks, one of the first generation of punk groups.
In 1981, Pete Shelley released his first solo single, the song "Homosapien", which had originally been written for the next Buzzcocks LP. On this recording he returned to his original interests in electronic music and shifted emphasis from guitar to synthesizer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm the shy boy, you're the coy boy
And you know we're Homosapien too
I'm the cruiser, you're the loser
Me and you sir, Homosapien too
Homosuperior in my interior
- Homosapien (Dub) - (8:58) - 1,337 plays
- Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)? - (2:40) - 1,277 plays
- Telephone Operator - (3:17) - 1,189 plays
- Witness the Change - (4:49) - 495 plays
- Yesterday's Not Here - (4:07) - 362 plays
- I Generate A Feeling - (3:11) - 276 plays
- I Don't Know What It Is - (3:28) - 334 plays
- Guess I Must Have Been In Love With Myself - (3:35) - 285 plays
- Just One Of Those Affairs - (2:57) - 206 plays