18 Shouts - 200,586 Scrobbles
Pete Shelley (born Peter McNeish on April 17, 1955 in Leigh, Lancashire, England). is the lead singer-guitarist and songwriter of Buzzcocks, one of the first generation of punk groups.
In 1981, Pete Shelley released his first solo single, the song "Homosapien", which had originally been written for the next Buzzcocks LP. On this recording he returned to his original interests in electronic music and shifted emphasis from guitar to synthesizer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homosapien - (4:34) - 2,651 plays
- Homosapien (Dub) - (8:58) - 1,208 plays
- Telephone Operator - (3:17) - 1,234 plays
- Witness the Change - (4:49) - 495 plays
- Yesterday's Not Here - (4:07) - 274 plays
- Guess I Must Have Been In Love With Myself - (3:35) - 266 plays
- I Don't Know What It Is - (3:28) - 290 plays
- I Generate A Feeling - (3:11) - 227 plays
- Many a Time - (6:42) - 295 plays
- Do Anything - (3:43) - 155 plays