18 Shouts - 194,237 Scrobbles
Pete Shelley (born Peter McNeish on April 17, 1955 in Leigh, Lancashire, England). is the lead singer-guitarist and songwriter of Buzzcocks, one of the first generation of punk groups.
In 1981, Pete Shelley released his first solo single, the song "Homosapien", which had originally been written for the next Buzzcocks LP. On this recording he returned to his original interests in electronic music and shifted emphasis from guitar to synthesizer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homosapien - (4:34) - 2,754 plays
- Homosapien (Dub) - (8:58) - 1,268 plays
- Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)? - (2:40) - 931 plays
- Telephone Operator - (3:17) - 1,240 plays
- LyricsIn my mind there are mirrors
Reflecting on the past
The shattered hopes and dreams of a future
That was never meant to last
Just turn around now
- Yesterday's Not Here - (4:07) - 364 plays
- I Generate A Feeling - (3:11) - 279 plays
- I Don't Know What It Is - (3:28) - 337 plays
- Guess I Must Have Been In Love With Myself - (3:35) - 296 plays
- Qu'est-Ce Que C'est Que Ca - (4:20) - 194 plays