18 Shouts - 198,985 Scrobbles
Pete Shelley (born Peter McNeish on April 17, 1955 in Leigh, Lancashire, England). is the lead singer-guitarist and songwriter of Buzzcocks, one of the first generation of punk groups.
In 1981, Pete Shelley released his first solo single, the song "Homosapien", which had originally been written for the next Buzzcocks LP. On this recording he returned to his original interests in electronic music and shifted emphasis from guitar to synthesizer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homosapien - (4:34) - 2,737 plays
- Homosapien (Dub) - (8:58) - 1,242 plays
- Telephone Operator - (3:17) - 1,293 plays
- Witness the Change - (4:49) - 511 plays
- Yesterday's Not Here - (4:07) - 288 plays
- Guess I Must Have Been In Love With Myself - (3:35) - 278 plays
- I Don't Know What It Is - (3:28) - 302 plays
- I Generate A Feeling - (3:11) - 234 plays
- Many a Time - (6:42) - 321 plays
- Do Anything - (3:43) - 170 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations