157 Shouts - 613,300 Scrobbles
Pete Namlook (born 1960 as Peter Kuhlmann, died 2012) was an ambient & electronic music producer & composer. He founded the German record label FAX +49-69/450464 in 1992. He leaves an impressive body of work, with over 50 albums in his catalog. Releases on the FAX label are coded beginning either PK, PW, PS, or Y/T.
PK (Kuhlmann) releases are either solo projects or Namlook collaborating with German musicians.
PW (World) releases are Namlook collaborating with non-German musicians.
PS (Sublabel) are releases which do not feature Namlook.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asbendos - (13:03) - 904 plays
- Ancient Beauty - (12:52) - 680 plays
- While Angels Sleep - (8:44) - 651 plays
- School Of Fish - 550 plays
- Picnic - (10:38) - 565 plays
- Master of the Sky - (9:06) - 626 plays
- 1st Impression - (4:35) - 279 plays
- Wind - (7:52) - 251 plays
- Arc - (11:40) - 245 plays
- Je suis triste et seul ici - (7:34) - 248 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online