151 Shouts - 625,914 Scrobbles
Pete Namlook (born 1960 as Peter Kuhlmann, died 2012) was an ambient & electronic music producer & composer. He founded the German record label FAX +49-69/450464 in 1992. He leaves an impressive body of work, with over 50 albums in his catalog. Releases on the FAX label are coded beginning either PK, PW, PS, or Y/T.
PK (Kuhlmann) releases are either solo projects or Namlook collaborating with German musicians.
PW (World) releases are Namlook collaborating with non-German musicians.
PS (Sublabel) are releases which do not feature Namlook.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asbendos - (13:03) - 1,222 plays
- Ancient Beauty - (12:52) - 954 plays
- School Of Fish - 749 plays
- While Angels Sleep - (8:44) - 862 plays
- Master of the Sky - (9:06) - 883 plays
- Picnic - (10:38) - 836 plays
- Hymn - 352 plays
- Wind - (7:52) - 290 plays
- 1st Impression - (4:35) - 322 plays
- Arc - (11:40) - 286 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations