52 Shouts - 1,443 Scrobbles
Pete Best is the son of Mona Best, the woman who started a club in Liverpool at the end of the 50s. The Beatles played there a bit, and before Beatles left to Hamburg, they had to get a new drummer. That was Pete Best. He played with them until Beatles were supposed to record a single at George Martin's studio in London. Martin thought that Pete didn't fit in the group, for Pete was quiet and introverted while the Beatles were more fun loving and loud.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wanna Be There - (2:14) - 2 plays
- I'm Gonna Knock on Your Door - (2:05) - 2 plays
- Hayman's Green - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Boys - (2:17) - 1 plays
- The Way I Feel - (2:00) - 1 plays
- Dream Me Home - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Grey River - (0:30) - 1 plays
- She's The Girl (S) 5.52 - (1:00) - 1 plays
- The Way I Feel About You - (1:38) - 2 plays
- Kansas City (Cameo Parkway,66, US-only 7") - (2:08) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online