52 Shouts - 1,438 Scrobbles
Pete Best is the son of Mona Best, the woman who started a club in Liverpool at the end of the 50s. The Beatles played there a bit, and before Beatles left to Hamburg, they had to get a new drummer. That was Pete Best. He played with them until Beatles were supposed to record a single at George Martin's studio in London. Martin thought that Pete didn't fit in the group, for Pete was quiet and introverted while the Beatles were more fun loving and loud.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wanna Be There - (2:14) - 3 plays
- Dream Me Home - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Boys - (2:17) - 1 plays
- Grey River - (0:30) - 1 plays
- The Way I Feel About You - (1:38) - 1 plays
- Gone - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Kansas City (Cameo Parkway,66, US-only 7") - (2:08) - 1 plays
- The Way I Feel - (2:00) - 1 plays
- Hayman's Green - (0:30) - 1 plays
- She's The Girl (S) 5.52 - (1:00) - 1 plays